Pit bulls - Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolves RPG

3 posters

Go down

A Wolves RPG Empty A Wolves RPG

Post  Admin Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:45 am

Bella - A silvery black female wolf. Very elegant, tall and strong with razor sharp teeth.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pit-vamps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Wolves RPG Empty Re: A Wolves RPG

Post  brittanyswanson Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:29 am

Cash- White, huge and clumsy. Views this world with blue eyes.

Acoustics listened to the sound of the brutes padders hitting the silvicultures clay trail lightly, and sending little swirls each time a padder landed on the macrocosm. Achlorophyllaceous peltage made the brute blend in with his surroundings, making him a profound hunter. Aquamarine palpebrals watched the path infront of him, as he blinked absent mindly at what was going to become of him; he was unwanted and unusually shy. Limbs kept the masculines tank moving at a smooth, calm pace, pulmonary cavity moving in and out each time the brute repeated the cycle of taking in oxygen, and than discarding the carbon; just like his old pack had done to him. Cash should have got the message with all the negative activity, but no. He didn't. The brute had gotten comfortable there, and had forgot his shy and mysterious ways. But now had converted back to them for self explanitory reasons. Cranial strcuture bobbed lightly along with the males plume, and he looked like a dog-horse, only more graceful and a hell of alot more quieter than the stinky-useless equines that just charged them off the land that was rightly the canis lupis, something had to be done about that; he wouldn't tolerate it. Everything seemed to stop when the toxin of a she-beast filled the barons nasals, acoustics flickered as the sound of her picked up aswell. What was this flicka doing? Singing? Cranial structure moved so that azure jewels could peer around the foliage in search of the life source. Changing course onto a much more worn-out path, the scent became stronger, and the faint scent of other lupines became available to his liking. Hearing the faes last words, the brute smirked, he was now silently and slyly stalking behind her. Jaws parted so that there could be a small hole where the husky tone could escape. [ I probably wouldn't forgive them. But, I'd see them all in hell. ] A chuckle escaped the brutes mug as he looked around. But atlast, no one was there. His senses were playing tricks on him. Could being alone for so long do this to one? He wouldn't believe it. Aquamarine palpebrals narrowed, trying to search for another canis lupis while it was daylight.

brittanyswanson

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:34 am

Bella strode through the thick woods, searching for food which she had not eaten in days. A growl ripped up her throat as she saw the bush moved. A small rabbit jumped out and Bella leaped, quickly finishing it. Her ribs poked out her side.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArabianJumper Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:57 pm

(Me join - I am - Kebero - a orange Uthopeon Wolf, I am friendly, have no mate, but look forward to raising a family. I am in no pack, though my father was a normal wolf, quite popular around these parts - Jupiter.) Kebero sighed lightly, as she guzzled the mole-rat hungrilly, she then roamed the land, searching for more food, in this famine, uit would be tough, many were falling sick with the canine disease, rabies, and others would starve to death.

ArabianJumper

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:09 pm

She whined, running again. Her stomach growled hungrily, but she ignored it. She saw rustling in the bush, wondering if it was another wolf. . . .(Lynn?)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArabianJumper Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Kebero wanted an interaction.

ArabianJumper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content